Thursday, 10 March 2016
Pearl dalley 'Lilly'
I first stamped the clarity lady Lilly using archival black ink, this was then masked off, allowing me to make a gelli plate background using acrylic paints. I stamped another lady onto two different hand made papers and cut out the dress to be applied later.
After removing the mask on the gelli plate image I coloured Lilly with spectrum noir pencils. Using the Clarity journalling set. I stamped the leaves in black archival onto the gelli plate image containing Lilly. The sentiment was also stamped using clarity stamp Grace.
Cosmic shimmer glitter glue was then randomly applied accros the card and gilding flakes stuck into place.Lastly I completed Lilly's dress using the cut out stamped dress pieces I made previously.
This was then mounted onto a piece of black card and onto another mount edged with guilding flakes, to finish it was mounted onto a 7x7 white card base.